Recipe management feature helps maintain consistent taste round the year & menu customization prevails as a flavour enhancer!
Why S2S Recipe Management System?
By creating adequate recipe banks, we minimize errors and improve accuracy. Besides this, the software would automatically factor in ingredient purchase prices, which helps in deciding the right margins.
Better ingredient management
You could program ingredients and alternatives and use the best combinations based on the price trends of the ingredients. This helps you immensely, to use the lesser expensive ingredients and sustain your margins.
Easy to use
S2S recipe management system besides being accurate, is also user-friendly. With consistent updates from time to time, the usability is further fine-tuned with the changing requirements.
Maintain food consistency
If you own a multi-chain restaurant, the system would help you deliver consistent delicacy across your outlets and location with standardized recipes shared to all the employees.
Recipe Organizer Tools
There are many different methods and tools that restaurant owners, managers, and chefs can use to organize, store, and manage their recipes.
You can resort to Excel, paper binders, and notecards to store recipes. However, paper solutions are easily misplaced, costly, and not secure. It also takes time to fumble through binders and stacks of paper to locate the recipe you need at any given moment. Paper can’t be easily updated and shared across your organization. Paper and Excel solutions also give you real-time and automated food cost calculations.
Allow you to record, store, and retrieve recipes and give you the ability to convert web and print recipes to text. Some features such as the ability to create a shopping or grocery list, make a meal plan, and provide the nutritional value of each dish. However, your average recipe management system has limited functionality, is usually tailored for individuals instead of restaurants, and offer recipe costing capabilities to calculate food costs.
Finally, you can use a full-fledged restaurant management software solution such as S2S Web Technology, which contains a recipe management system. This gives you a secure central repository to store your recipe data and an automation system to calculate your food costs for each meal. You can easily find and locate recipes with search and filter capabilities. And you can monitor your food costs to ensure your recipe ingredients don’t cut into your margins and your menu items remain profitable.
- Recipe Bank that captures a Recipe down to its relevant ingredients
- Create Recipes out of Recipes (usage of one recipe as an Ingredient in another recipe)
- Create your own ‘Food Costing Report’ for a specific variance
- Dynamically create recipes with features such as substitutes, modifiers, style, design etc
- Drill down on the exact recipe cost, based on the utilization and wastage at the end of the day
- Track your effective UOMS for different ingredients such as KG, gram, liter, ml, piece etc. ‘Ingredient Utilization’, based on factors such as wastage etc.
- Manage Central kitchen recipes such as Ice Cream, Cake etc. and live kitchen recipes such as Coffee, Pizza etc.